Real-Life vs GTA Real-Life vs GTA

well...

okay well the graphics were well yeah coulda been better. sound was okay but the music was so loud that i couldnt hear the guys voice nice blood and stuff and humor was true cuz he would need a bag and the panties lmao nice dude

History of the F' Word History of the F' Word

Holy Fuck

I got a fuckin saturday school cuz i yelled out the fuckin word fuck thanks a fuckin lot lol jp j-fuckin-p

Full Metal Sonic Full Metal Sonic

Not bad

I don't really think the animation looked right together I don't know why though the character and backround looked weird until it got to the part where they showed shadow makin fire. I'm not really a fan of any of the shows but it was a soso flash.

Our First Halloween Our First Halloween

cool

Pretty funny with the candy stuffing nice animation girl was hot so yeah...

FF Tribute - Chocobo Mix FF Tribute - Chocobo Mix

Catchy

This song is now stuck in my fucking head, so i printed the lyrics. Nice feature for the lyrics print and download of song. The song is very nice and the animation was at times funny but not really. Nice work!

Smooth Sephiroth Smooth Sephiroth

Lmao

I like the song and I thought it was really creative and thats what we at Newgrounds are about. I gave you a low score on graphics because they arent yours so i gave you half credit. Also you should extend that into a full movie as a joke with all the characters and like show when cloud and seppy fight and make your own song. Nice work dawg lmao.

Joe's Greatest Hits Joe's Greatest Hits

Promotion?

Promotions don't excite me in anyway, though I do look forword to that I must give it a low score.

Halloween Hoopla Halloween Hoopla

Yeah

Somethings about this were true but not much. First of all there wouldn't be Halloween without all the annoying kids and Halloween is scary to you only in opinion and that's what all your flashes seem to be. Now there were some excellent points about the horror movies and shit, but most of the movies are released earlier then what we want but hey what can we do. This one is the best I've seen!

Yoshi's Island 3 (VGDC) Yoshi's Island 3 (VGDC)

hmmmm.....

Does this deserve a front page....NO! This wasn't funny except the club and that part also had good music!

Unmentionable Auction Unmentionable Auction

kool

this is probably the best one and yeah they have tounges. so um yeah this was true and funny not like the other ones the were true but not funny