Until Our Dying Days Until Our Dying Days

cool

Yeah it did sound cut...I liked it though...maybe more variety..

Everlasting-Elements responds:

I'm remastering it...check back soon dude

OCON- Yakuza Boss Josh OCON- Yakuza Boss Josh

Who is Josh?

This Josh dude must be pretty damn awsome for you to make a song for the yakuza boss? Perhaps us yakuza men must work together. Let him know I wanna collab with him man.
5/5 Yakuza
Download
Who Am I?
¥-I AM YAKUZA-¥

Perhaps....

OCON- Hell's Factory OCON- Hell's Factory

Nice

This audio is quite awsome. Makes me think about collabing with you someday. Perhaps this is the return of the Yakuza on newgrounds eh?
5/5
Download
Who Am I?
¥-I AM YAKUZA-¥

Mynewaccountis-OCON responds:

A collab does sound good man, awesome to hear from u again. keep it real bro!

-Alyk

*||* Soul Calibur 2 Remix *||* *||* Soul Calibur 2 Remix *||*

Dude

If you gonna do SCIII then get a hold of me at my AIM at YakuzaTVGTA3 or my email is Xhiei516X@yahoo.com And then I'll get you some songs in the game. I like this song and the pokemon one the best! Go you man. Hopefully you check my shit out too. Also if you don't have FL6, hit me up and i'll get you what you need. You're Talented and you could make a song with Paragon if you guys had the same program. Shit! I don't even know how to use Reason.
-DJ Yakuza-

HouseMasta responds:

thanks a lot man. if i could collab with PX9 thatd be sweet, but idk if he would want to lol. anyway thanks for the 10!

~HM

PokemonX ReMastaFied PokemonX ReMastaFied

Dude

I think you should make some more remixes of Pokemon. I mean people might be saying it's gay, but I actually like Pokemon at times. Uhm so yeah I guess I'm gonna have to break out the classic yellow version. LOL.
-DJ Yakuza-

HouseMasta responds:

lol thanks for the 10 and the vote!

yea, this song is good. lol

Faster Groove (demo) Faster Groove (demo)

I have never heard of new wave

This song is pretty tight and I think you should remix it when i give you Reason got it! lol nice man i like the beat is that a fatanna or fatass playing?

Mynewaccountis-OCON responds:

This is a remix of my slow one, but i made this one for a friend and im gonna make a longer one ^^

btw, i dunno what the hell reason 2.5 is so u'll have to tell me or something.
thanks for reviewing man.

Alyk

-_-Techno City-_- -_-Techno City-_-

Well

You ready...way too light for my liking but hey im gonna get reason 2.5 and ill send you a copy if you want

-Josh the Yakuza Don-

I like this one

KFNX - RED SKY KFNX - RED SKY

Wow

Nice song, but if you're gonna go against Paragon, good luck with that because people will most likely stcik with him because he was first. Also if you make good songs you'll have the "KFNX haterz" instead of the Paragon ones, lol. Good luck man!

Danger Ahead 3 Danger Ahead 3

Nice

Hey, I'm not really sure what draws me into your music all I know is that it's awsome. And all of those haters out there trying to put you down, thats some bullshit right there because they don't even know you and they're probably jealous about your expert talent in all of your music, especially your DNB. Well yeah, good luck with your future hopes and goals and what not!

ParagonX9 vs KFNX - The Legend ParagonX9 vs KFNX - The Legend

Welcome

Hey your back that's nice to hear and all, but this seemed like a nice soothing track for that Raidenex game i think its called you know with the space ship and you shoot the other things. its in the game page. nice job dude good luck with school and all...

-Yakuza-