Real-Life vs GTA Real-Life vs GTA

well...

okay well the graphics were well yeah coulda been better. sound was okay but the music was so loud that i couldnt hear the guys voice nice blood and stuff and humor was true cuz he would need a bag and the panties lmao nice dude

History of the F' Word History of the F' Word

Holy Fuck

I got a fuckin saturday school cuz i yelled out the fuckin word fuck thanks a fuckin lot lol jp j-fuckin-p

Full Metal Sonic Full Metal Sonic

Not bad

I don't really think the animation looked right together I don't know why though the character and backround looked weird until it got to the part where they showed shadow makin fire. I'm not really a fan of any of the shows but it was a soso flash.

Boobs, Butt...? Part 2! Boobs, Butt...? Part 2!

Eh..

I think that this one was harder becase of the lil stars and shit but yeah nice game dude

Barbarian Bob Barbarian Bob

^_^

This game was pretty fun, but the A, S, D controls kinda hurt my fingers. The pluses are this game was fun, the music was excellent and the minus was when blocking you'd ALWAYS block even if the melee was behind you and like I said the controls.
Nice JOB!!!!

-Yakuza-

StripBowl! StripBowl!

Nice

Even though this was an adult game....the bowling was also fun to, but to me, the more clothes that came off the harder the game got...maybe i wasnt concentrating enough lol

Until Our Dying Days Until Our Dying Days

cool

Yeah it did sound cut...I liked it though...maybe more variety..

Everlasting-Elements responds:

I'm remastering it...check back soon dude

OCON- Yakuza Boss Josh OCON- Yakuza Boss Josh

Who is Josh?

This Josh dude must be pretty damn awsome for you to make a song for the yakuza boss? Perhaps us yakuza men must work together. Let him know I wanna collab with him man.
5/5 Yakuza
Download
Who Am I?
¥-I AM YAKUZA-¥

Mynewaccountis-OCON responds:

Perhaps....

OCON- Hell's Factory OCON- Hell's Factory

Nice

This audio is quite awsome. Makes me think about collabing with you someday. Perhaps this is the return of the Yakuza on newgrounds eh?
5/5
Download
Who Am I?
¥-I AM YAKUZA-¥

Mynewaccountis-OCON responds:

A collab does sound good man, awesome to hear from u again. keep it real bro!

-Alyk